Monday, December 26, 2005

Oh my, the boy is too funny. . .

Last Christmas post. My son received a car hauler, a tonka truck w/horse trailer and a dirt devil cleaning set among other things. I have had the fun of him today and just found it too amusing that he has yet to put the horse back in it's trailer or any cars in the hauler. He has loaded and unloaded his legos and his new lincoln logs from both trailers repeatedly today, focused mostly on the horse trailer. I was just putting his toys away - a very rare treat for him - as he's now in bed and I just found the handles of his dust mop and broom shoved in a wrapping paper tube. He did help me clean earlier, managing to oversweep his piles over his dust-pan and onto his hand most of the time but other than that the only thing he's done with the cleaning set is put them into the tube and pull them out again - apparently he thinks they should live in the tube when not in use. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep some kind of journal to write these sort of moments down, or keep them in a computer file!

DuWayne Brayton said...

I have a "private" blog for journaling these sorts of things and a lot of other things that are of varrying degrees of importance. I use it for documenting legal and potentialy legal issues as well. One of the great things about google is their strong stance on privacy and the fact that they back up the blogs (and everything else) on offline servers. They have a strong sense of saving information for posterity that I really appreciate.