Sunday, January 08, 2006

Thank God for Oscillococcinum and Emergen-C

I got the nastiest little bug and it has ben miserable. It is nice to discover that by taking Oscillococcinum and a lot of Emergen-C I have reduced the time it has been horrid from the week or more most people I know have had it to getting over it on day 3. I still feel achey and a little stuffy but I expect to be back to work tomorrow. Oscillo is an extract of either lamb or goose kidney so if your a hardcore vegan you might not want to take it but if not it is just the thing to nip things in the bud. The sooner after the onset of symptoms you take it the faster and more effective it is. I took it more than 24 hours after the onset - the effect was that I woke up this morning feeling worse than ever but by this evening I am feeling about 80% better. I also have been dosing up on Emergen-C which I figure has been a help. I highly reccomend that you take Emergen-C regularly and keep Oscillo on hand during flu season. I wish that I had kept it on hand but even so it has done me great.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you were unwell, I am glad to hear you are on the mend.

DuWayne Brayton said...

I was bloody well miserable but am doing better and better as I sit here. I highly reccomend the Oscillo - it works really well.

Anonymous said...

Goose kidneys???? Eeewwww!

But, if that's what it takes to make you feel better, than I'm all for goose kidneys...:)

Glad your'e feeling better, DuWayne--